Datasheets and Brochures
Better Together: Tape + Cloud
Standing Up to Cyberattacks
With the crushing cost of cyberattacks, organisations are looking closely at data protection and disaster recovery practices and to halt attacks and/or mitigate the damage if they occur.
- Create a physical segregation of networks.
- Regularly test critical data recovery procedures.
- Mitigate the threat of insider attacks with managed services.
- Reduce the risk of planned attacks with remote data protection through automated, randomised network disconnection.
- Encrypt data in-transit and at-rest with multiple different keys.
- Create a dedicated environment for offline data testing.
Protect and Isolate your Critical Data
Serving as a powerful last line of defense, isolated recovery can restore critical data after a destructive cyberattack. Going far beyond traditional disaster recovery, a copy of mission critical data is taken and isolated in a secure, physical environment disconnected from any network. In the event of an attack, it can be recovered more quickly and efficiently.
Validate Data in a Virtual Cleanroom
After an attack, many organisations rush to recover, risking the restoration of data that’s still compromised. A virtual cleanroom is a highly secure environment where data can be validated ‘clean’ before actual recovery takes place.